A Esteva, as a small hotel, nurtures a customized and quality service where professionalism combines with sympathy and the friendly welcome of the Alentejans. Hotel A Esteva has:
- 32 rooms, decorated in minimalistic style; matching white with the warm swarthy tones of Alentejo - one of the rooms is even adapted for the handicapped. These rooms are also provided with an en suite bathroom, hairdryer, minibar and cable TV. You may either heat up your room with the air conditioned or cool it by leaving the balcony doors ajar;
- A Esteva also features a comfy and intimate bar, located behind the Front Desk though with access to the swimming pool;
- Houses multipurpose room, with natural light, where several events may be held such as meetings, conferences, parties, etc...
...not to mention our standard services: Front Desk open 24 h/365(6) days; Free WiFi all over; private parking (subject to availability); laundry and pressing; bike rental; Check In from 2 am and Check Out until noon.
At A Esteva you may start your day by having a fresh and healthy delicious early meal in the Breakfast Room or in its adjoining terrace.
Depending on what you feel like doing (be it to remain either indoors or outdoors), you may always ask at the Front Desk for Information concerning about the local attractions.
Here are a few suggestions to what you might do close by:
- Track down the Trails and Paths of old outposted chapels;
- For the nature-lovers nothing better than either ride a mountain bike, do some trekking and cliffhanging or even fly in a balloon;
- Visit the local museums;
- Follow the old town quarter streets and alleys towards the Cante Alentejano workshops.
Now, the Cante Alentejano is a traditional polyphonic singing performed by a soloist with a backing choir in an almost a capella or impromptu manner.
Yet, despite its spontaneous jam sessions in local taverns (or, some say, whenever true Alentejans gather round), Cante Alentejano has been recently added to Unesco's Intangible Cultural Heritage Lists.
In the middle of the plain and halfway from Lisbon to the Algarve the Hotel A Esteva offers you the time and the place to explore a land of remotness and utopia.
The functional and minimalist architectonic language, the simplicity in the decoration and the harmony of the gum rockrose's colours are the basic elements of this hospitable environment, where you can experience absolute well-being.
On top of our staff's welcome smile we add a professional and personal quality service which, we hope, will make your stay unforgettable.